Within ServiceWorks, you can generate a report that lets you view taxable item amounts by the date on which they were sold. Here’s how to use this report in the system:
Once opened, you’ll have the option of setting a date and time range manually or by using a preset date range with the dropdown box. When finished with your selections, click Run Report to continue.
Now that the report is generated, this is what you will be able to view:
- Name – Customer name assigned to the transaction
- Sold Date – The date on which the item was sold
- Total – Total price of items on the transaction
- Tax Rate – Amount of tax rate applied to the sale
- Tax Amount – Total amount of taxes applied to the sale