Within ServiceWorks, you can generate a report that lets you view taxable item amounts by the date on which they were created. Here’s how to use this report in the system:
Once opened, you’ll have the option of setting a date range to filter from. This can be set manually or by using the dropdown box to choose a preset increment of time (weeks, months, quarters, etc). When finished, click Run Report to continue.
Now that the information has been generated, here’s a legend for what you’ll see in the table:
- Name – Name of the customer on the receipt
- Receipt Date – The date on which the receipt was created
- Receipt Amount – Amount of item price on receipt
- Total – Total price of purchase on receipt
- Tax Rate – Tax rate applied to items on receipt
- Tax Amount – Total amount of taxes applied to receipt
Need More Assistance?
Use the chat bubble on our site here
Phone: 636-220-4363 Ext #1