In ServiceWorks, you can create a report that displays your earnings overall over a specified period of time for each service item you’ve configured in the system. Here’s how to utilize and navigate this report.
Once opened, you’ll have the option of setting a date range to filter from. When finished, click Run Report to continue.
Once selected, you’ll see the following on the generated table:
- Service Name – The name of the service
- QTY (Quantity) – The quantity of each service during the specified time range
- UOM (Unit of Measurement) – The unit of measurement assigned to each service item
- Total Cost – The cost of all services performed during the date range
- Total Amount – The total amount charged or due for each service