What This Report Does:
Generates a list of created jobs by their current assigned status within a designated date range
Upon opening this report, you’ll have the following options for filtering your search:
- From / To Date – specifies the time period to produce the report from
- Job Status – Designate the desired job status to generate a report on. For all job statuses, leave the dropdown box at the default Select status.
Once satisfied with your selection, click Run Report to continue.
Now that your report has been generated, here’s what you should see now:
- Job# – Displays the assigned ticket number of the job
- Job Status – Displays the assigned job status
- Account – Displays the customer account number
- Customer – Displays the name of the customer assigned to the job
- Assign Date – Displays the time and date on which the job is scheduled to be serviced.
- Tech – Displays the technician assigned to the job