You can add pictures or attachment to a job from the web portal and also mobile app. No matter where you add content from it is visible from both web and mobile.
Add from Web Portal
Go to a job detail and scroll down to the Schedule section at the bottom. Select the Content tab and open the appropriate schedule for which you want to upload content.
Select the appropriate category to classify the content, write description of the content and Choose File from your device to upload. Click Add and then the content will be uploaded. If you click on the icon the picture will open in another tab. You can delete a content by clicking on the trash icon.
You can also click Send Email to email these contents to the customer.
Add from Mobile App
If your employee is a technician you need to set the permission for them whether they can upload content or not.
Go to config setting for Permission. Select the role and check their permission. Make sure Add Content is checked.
- Go to Job Detail Screen
- Select Files and Photo section and click on it
- Click Edit icon next to Photo or Files
- Select Camera or Gallery to select photos
- Click Save on after entering category and Description
- You can delete any content by clicking the minus grey icon.
- The Job List will display the number of files and photo uploaded.