This is part of the Instant Booking tutorial series. To start from the beginning of the series, click HERE
With the Schedule tab, you can setup how your customers schedule services from the instant booking page. Here’s a brief explanation of how it functions:
- Page Header – Set a name for your scheduling page here
- Text – Enter text about your scheduling here. You also have the ability to enable/disable the text with the Display Text option
- Warning Text – Use this field to enter a popup message that appears BEFORE an appointment can be scheduled. This can be toggled on or off with the Display Text toggle above it.
- Custom Label For Next Booking – Use this to edit the label name for the next booked service
- Service Frequency Label – Use this section to both edit and enable the frequency label for your services page. Use the Show Service Frequency to toggle the visibility of the labels and the bottom checkboxes to enable or disable the types of service frequencies that can be selected
At the bottom of the page, there are some settings that related to the time slots available for your customers to use. Here’s an explanation on what each one does:
- Show Calendar as AM/PM – Displays your schedule to where customers can choose either an AM or PM appointment time based on your hours of operation.
- Show Calendar as Time Range – Displays your schedule by the time ranges setup within your Service Settings
- Show Calendar as All Day – Displays your scheduled calendar as the day of service and NOT a time.
- Show All Slots as Available – Allows all time slots to be displayed and selected regardless of if there’s an opening
- Show Available Slots Only – Only displays the time slots for which there hasn’t been a scheduled service for
- Available Slots by Job Type – Displays available time slots by Job Type associated with each service
- Do Not Display any Slots – Disables the ability to have your customers select a specific date and time for their services. Use this option if you’d like for your customers to be able to request services but schedule them according to your staff availability
Once finished with your edits, click Save to log your changes.
(Note: Be sure to save after making any changes within the instant booking page, as it will not remind you to do so or save the changes if you leave the page)
Click here to continue with the tutorial