What This Report Does:
Creates a report based on the assigned call type for a job within a specified time frame.
Upon opening this report, you’ll have the following options for filtering your search:
- From / To Date – Specifies the time period to produce the report from
- Call Type – Specifies the call type to be used to produce the report. Can select either one specific call type or All
When satisfied with your selection, click Run Report to continue.
Once generated, you will be able to view the following information within the report:
- Job# – Displays the ticket number assigned to the job
- Job Status – Displays the current status of the job
- Call Type – Displays the call type assigned to the job
- Assign Date – Displays the scheduled date and time for the job. This is set in the Schedule panel of the job
- Visit# – Displays the number of visits to this job
- Issue Description – shows the text in the job’s Description field.
- Zip – Displays the customer’s zip code
- City – Displays the customer’s city
- Prof Name – Displays the name of the technician assigned to the job
Need More Assistance?
Use the chat bubble on our site here
Phone: 636-220-4363 Ext #1