What This Report Does:
Generates a list of jobs based on the customer selected.
Upon opening this report, you’ll have the following options for filtering your search:
- Custom Field – This can be set to filter your results by the custom customer fields you have set up within your ServiceWorks account. You can make as many selections in this field as you’d like.
- Customer – This is where you can type the whole name, first name, or last name of the customers you wish to search for. To view all of your customers with assigned jobs, leave this field blank.
Once you’re satisfied with your selections, click Run Report to continue
Now that the report has been generated, here’s what you should see populated within the table:
- Account # – Displays the customer’s account number
- Customer Name – Displays the name of the customer assigned to the job
- Invoice Number – Displays the assigned ticket number for the job
- Invoice Amount – Displays the total amount of the invoice for the job
- Invoice Date – Displays the time and date on which the job is scheduled