Upon opening the report, you’ll have the following filter options:
- Service Name – Filter results by the name of service provided
- Start Date/End Date – Designate a date range to generate results from
Once finished setting your desired parameters, select Run Report to continue.
Now that your report has generated, here’s a sample of what the results should return:
- Account – The account number associated with the customer
- Customer – The name of the customer on the account
- Phone – Phone number associated with the customer account
- Service Name – Displays the name of the scheduled service
- Qty (Quantity) – Displays the number of services requested
- UOM (Unit of Measurement) – Displays the unit of measurement for each service
- Cost – Shows the cost of the item for your company
- Amount – Displays the total price of the service
- Profit – Displays the amount of profit made from the service
- Customer Since – Displays the time and date that the customer first requested services through your company.
Need More Assistance?
Use the chat bubble on our site here
Phone: 636-220-4363 Ext #1