The Dashboard feature is a practical tool for quickly and easily seeing your jobs, payments, and other analytical data over a given period of time. Here’s a brief walkthrough on how to configure and view your dashboard within ServiceWorks
Configuring Your Dashboard
To configure the viewable sections of your dashboard, click on the cogwheel in the toolbar to open up the Configuration Tab, and then navigate to the Dashboard section
In the dashboard configuration menu, you’ll see settings for the two types of dashboard views we have available: Retail and Service
To the right, you’ll see a list of parameters that can be toggled on or off from the respective dashboard’s view. Feel free to edit these per your individual business needs.
Viewing Your Dashboard
Once finished with configuring your settings, you can view your dashboard by hovering over the Dashboard tab in the toolbar and selecting your desired dashboard view.
Each panel in the dashboard view can be dragged and drop into a preferred order as well. Below is a description of each panel for each dashboard view:
Upon reaching the Service dashboard menu, you’ll have the option to set a date range for your dashboard to display data from. By default, the date range will be set to analyze the last 30 days.
- Total Sales Over Time – Displays the total number of sales that have occurred during the selected date range
- Total Order Over Time – Displays the total number of orders that have occurred during the selected date range
- Total Delivery Over Time – Displays the number of deliveries that have taken place during the selected date range. This graph can be expanded or adjusted as needed by hovering over the graph to reveal the toolbar within the panel
- Sale By City – Displays the total amount of sales by the associated city within the selected time range
- Top 5 Customers – Displays the top 5 customers based on the number of sales made during the selected time range. You can also hover over each graph bar to see a full name description
- This Month Sale vs Last Month Sale – Displays the difference between the total sales of the previous and current month
- Top 5 Items Sold – Displays the item number, quantity, and total sales amount of the top 5 items sold during the selected time range
Upon opening the Service Dashboard, the first thing you’ll see is the Service Overview. These panels give a quick overview of customers, jobs, estimates, and invoices (click HERE for more information on the service overview.
Much like the Retail dashboard, the default range for the Service dashboard is the last 30 days.
You can use the dropdown arrow under the Time Period label to set a custom time range as well
- Jobs – Displays the jobs scheduled for today as well as the jobs scheduled for later dates within the month
- First Call Completion % With Parts – Displays the total percentage amount of service calls completed that included parts
- First Call Completion % Without Parts – Displays the total percentage amount of service calls completed that did not include parts
- Performance – Displays a graph comparison of scheduled and completed jobs within your selected time range. You can export this graph using the Excel icon in the upper-right corner
- Estimate – Displays the estimates scheduled and declined for the day, as well as any scheduled or declined during the designated time range
- Average Revenue Per Jobs – Displays the average revenue per job within the selected time range
- Job Status – Displays the number of assigned and resolved (completed) jobs that occurred during the designated time range. An excel report can be generated using the icon in the upper right corner
- Service & Parts Revenue – Displays the total prices of services and parts generated, as well as payments collected from jobs during the designated time range
- Invoicing – Displays the amount of invoices due, paid, and cancelled during the designated time range
- Sales Leaderboard – Displays the top 5 highest sales transactions during the selected time frame
- Resolved Jobs – Displays the date and quantity of jobs completed during the specified date range. An excel report can be generated using the icon in the upper right corner
- Today’s Status – Displays income earned, collected, and jobs completed for the current day
Jobs Every Hour – Displays a list of scheduled jobs by technician per hour on the selected date, as well as specific color coding for the job’s current status. An excel report can be generated using the icon in the upper right corner
- Monthly Revenue – Displays the total revenue generated over a month’s time in comparison with the previous month
- Monthly Average Revenue Per Job – Displays the average revenue generated per month by the number of jobs completed
- Revenue by Professional – Displays a graph view of all revenue generated by the professional assigned to a job
- Tasks – Displays the number of tasks assigned during this time period, with individual columns for each priority level