System Patches and Updates for July 23rd, 2022
The following issues/patches/updates were addressed in our latest update to ServiceWorks
- Zip Code table updated to show new cities/towns/territories
- Accounts/Receivables issues resolved
- Parts needed list issues addressed
- Instant Booking Services are now not being lost
- Billing issues with Child and Parent Customers resolved
- Teams being assigned to a job now show correctly
- When teams are shown on the schedule, clicking Member Details will show the members of the team
- On the schedule board view, clicking a job pulls up the Job View pop up, Team names and team members are now displayed there as well.
- Issues with Invoice Register report updated
- The old “All Jobs” page has been officially replaced with our new look and feel “All Jobs” page
- Appointment reminders will go out to all jobs in Scheduled and in Pre-Pay statuses
- Inventory variant names will now show on purchase orders
- Markups are now being applied to serialized items
- Billing jobs now include a “Weekly” option
- Schedule map optimized for quicker updating
- ServicePower and ServiceBench auto accepting issue was addressed
- Disclaimer with acceptance check box and signature block now available when using the external payment URL in the Invoice Email
- Payment Gateway, if you do not accept a certain card and leave it unchecked, the icon for the card you do not accept will no longer appear on your instant booking payment page.
- Instant booking page, when a customer clicks “Next” the services page will be shown starting at the top of the page.
- Sales tax issues where it was rounding up was addressed
- Sales tax page, if you only deal with taxable services, you can now enter a zero amount for sales tax on items.
- New report available: Customer Lead Status
- The forms section on the job details page has been “hidden” and activated now by using the icons at the top of the page. See the blog here.
- Schedule board, “Staff View” now reflects ServiceBench and ServicePower jobs
- Reports that were showing URLs when printing has been resolved
- Distributor page, graphics that were displaying incorrectly have been addressed
- Zone settings updated to be more precise
- When selecting a part that has a substitute part they are now being displayed
- Job classification added to job list view
- Can now create a new job by clicking on an open cell in the calendar view. Click “More” then “Calendar”
- A new text box in add/edit item to see the invoice number
- Add/Edit product now how Warranty Type Dropdown
- Warranty credit and deductible amount are now in the payment section
- The issue with a tech, seeing other tech jobs has been addressed
- Uploading pictures from the camera or gallery issue has been addressed
- The Barcode scan feature now works for product
We update ServiceWorks over a weekend when a patch or update will also affect the mobile app. This prevents our customers from getting an update notice on their mobile devices when starting their workday. Please look for our Maintenance Notification Emails. Please note, the morning after a promotion to the system you may see some temporary slowness when first logging into your account. This will clear up quickly as your system takes in the new updates.