What This Report Does:
Generates a list of jobs based on the status of the items or parts assigned within a designated date range
Upon opening this report, you’ll have the option to set a designated date range to generate your report. Once set, click Run Report to continue.
Once generated, you will be able to view the following information within the report:
- Ticket # – Displays the assigned ticket number of the job
- Model# – Displays the assigned model number of the item attached to the job (if applicable)
- Issue Description – shows the text in the job’s Description field.
- Customer Name – Displays the name of the customer assigned to the job
- Account # – Displays the customer’s account number
- Brand – Displays the assigned brand of the item attached to the job
- Item Number – Displays the assigned item number of the item attached to the job
- Item Description – Displays the descriptive text of the item
- Serial # – Displays the item’s assigned serial number (if applicable)
- QTY – Displays the quantity of the item added to the job
- AVL – Displays the current quantity of the item within your inventory
- Cost – Displays the assigned internal cost for the item
- Price/Unit – Displays the total price per unit for the item
Need More Assistance?
Use the chat bubble on our site here
Phone: 636-220-4363 Ext #1