What This Report Does:
Generates a list of all inventory items created within a designated time frame
Upon opening this report, you’ll have the option to filter your results by a designated date range. When satisfied with your selection, click Run Report to continue.
Once generated, you should be able to view the following information:
- Item Number – Displays the items assigned number
- Brand – Displays the item’s assigned brand and abbreviation
- Serializable – Displays whether or not an item is capable of being serialized
- Created Date – Displays the date the item was created
- Note – Displays any notes attached to the inventory item
Need More Assistance?
Use the chat bubble on our site here
Phone: 636-220-4363 Ext #1