System Patches and Updates for July 27th, 2022
The following issues/patches/updates were addressed in our latest update to ServiceWorks
- Item Inventory exporting serialized inventory addressed
- When opening a past job, the error relating to AM schedule has been removed
- Tech Enroute Notification – arrival minutes issue addressed
- Schedule Board, hover-popups near the top of the board have been repositioned to avoid data being cut off
- Phone number field updated to ignore () or – when copying and pasting, will now show complete phone number
- Payment memo with QuickBooks error now will sync using only 21 character minimum
- Notifications have been addressed so the red notification flag shows more reliably
- Price List, the category being worked on will now be highlighted
- Jobs created in the mobile app will carry the assigned tech name to ServiceWorks Web
- An isolated issue where items/parts were not showing the correct price on an invoice was corrected
- Jobs with a status of “PrePay” are not getting set to scheduled when route optimization is run.
- You can now delete a customer and all future jobs related to that customer.
We update ServiceWorks over a weekend when a patch or update will also affect the mobile app. This prevents our customers from getting an update notice on their mobile devices when starting their workday. Please look for our Maintenance Notification Emails. Please note, the morning after a promotion to the system you may see some temporary slowness when first logging into your account. This will clear up quickly as your system takes in the new updates.