You may need to attach various documents to a work order which you may want to be visible from the field. In ServiceWorks you can upload any content and attach to your job and keep it on account forever.
Navigate to Jobs -> New Job. Under the Schedule section you will see the tab for Content. Choose a category and Choose a file by browsing your file system and click Add.
Contents are trip specific, so if you are rescheduled for another visit you will have the opportunity to upload contents specific for that visit.
There are multiple categories of content available.
- General: Upload any documents that you do not want the field workers to see, but will be available for back office admin to view.
- Trip Details: The contents uploaded under this category will be visible by the technicians at the field.
- Customer Not Available: This will also be visible to the field technicians if uploaded from admin. However this category is reserved for field techs to upload any photo when Customer is not available at the scheduled time.
- Known Issue: This will also be visible to the field technicians if uploaded from admin. However this category is reserved for field techs to upload any photo or document when there is an known issue because of which the Job couldn’t be completed and has to be rescheduled for another visit.
You can click the button Send Email to send all the contents to your customer.
Technicians can also visit the file from their mobile app or responsive app corresponding to the job. Click on Update Job and expand the Content section to see the files. Technicians can also add content directly from the field.
What contents can be uploaded?
Pretty much all files are supported including all pictures, csv, excel, word doc, pdf, audio, video.
Types of documents most customers upload
- Bid Document
- Contract Document
- Landscape Maps
- Inspection Checklist
- Pictures of before and after jobs
- Pre existing condition of appliance or equipment
- Video snippet of the of the services offered
Choices are endless, its basically anything you need to keep it documented for compliance and customer satisfaction.
You must be logged in to post a comment.