Easily import your customer data from any system using CSV files or excel files. Make sure you have this columns in your files. First Name, Last name, Email, Phone, Secondary Phone, Address1. Address2, City, State, Zip.
Click on the Import button on the top from the Customer page and it will navigate you to the import page. You can only import 1000 records at a time.
Match up the columns to the specific fields. You can skip matching state and city as it is automatically matched by zip.
Click the Save button and all your data will be imported and you will be able to see it from the All Customer page.
Lead status of Customers
Once you have the whole customer database in ServiceWorks, you can define the lead status. By default the system comes with two status
You can configure your own status in the configuration page. Navigate to Configuration->Customer->Lead Status. You can edit or add new lead status that suits your business.
Once you are happy defining the lead status Navigate back to your customer database by going to Customer->Customers.
You can see the status of your customer is displayed as a widget on top right.
You can edit the status by clicking the pencil icon under Status column in the grid. This will automatically reflect the change status count on the widget above.
View Edit Customer
Click the Edit option from the Customer row to land on the Customer Detail page. Here you can edit any information related to this Customers.
We support three types of Customer
- Residential Customer
- Property Management
Different data elements for the customer are listed below:
- Multiple Address: Any type of the customer can have multiple contact address by clicking the Add new Address link. You can set each address to be the Billing or Property or Both.
- Notes: You can add notes about this Customer and a note for each address. These notes will be persisted when you create a new job for this customer.
- Tax: The right side of the Customer Detail box shows you the Tax details for this customer and if this customer is On-Account then the Credit Limit enabled for customer.
- Payment Details: You can see all the payment history of this customer
You can enable credit limit and transform this customer as on-account customer. You can set the credit limit and the system will automatically check the upper limit and send notifications when the Customer has reached this limit.
You can see the past service history of the customers. You can click on the details to navigate to the Job Detail page and see the complete history of this job. You can print the Job by clicking the Print link.
You can see the past and current Invoice generated for this customer and the status whether its paid or not.
At the bottom right you can click Save button to save all updates. You can click the New Job button to create new work order for this customer where all the customer information will be pre populated.
When you go to the top menu Customer -> Customers A/R you will land onto this page. This page will have listing of all your customers account receivables and show the payment due for every customer.
You can search the Customer list by phone, email, name and account number.
- You can process payment by clicking the Payment link on the customer row.
- Next you need to select all the invoice you want to process- this will automatically update the Total to Pay on the top left.
- You can add discount at this time.
- You can change the amount to pay on the invoice row.
- You can filter the rows for Invoice or Credits by clicking the link on left under label.
- When all selected and entered to your content then click Proceed To payment
- We accept payment by Cash, Check and Credit Card. Enter the necessary information for each pay type and click the Save button.
- The processing of the payment will reduce the due amount. And if there is no due amount the row will drop off from the Customer A/R grid page.
When you go to the top menu Customer -> Statement you will land onto this page. This page will have listing of all your customers statement.
You can generate monthly statements and send these via emails. If your customers are late in payment then it will automatically add finance charge to the statements based on the invoice date.
You must be logged in to post a comment.