System Patches and Updates for September 16th, 2022
The following issues/patches/updates were addressed in our latest update to ServiceWorks
- Addressed Dashboard summary reports
- Addressed an issue when optimizing all zones, accept button was not visible
- Addressed some QuickBooks syncing errors
- Sub customer grid – hovering over 3 dots now lets you create a job from that screen
- ServicePower claims uploading issues addressed
- Drag and Drop issues on the Optimization page resolved
- The instant Booking module now allows for a one-time billing option
- From the “All Jobs” page when sending a notification, you can now select to send email, text, robocall, or all
- Cloning estimates from the estimates page – fixed
We update ServiceWorks over a weekend when a patch or update will also affect the mobile app. This prevents our customers from getting an update notice on their mobile devices when starting their workday. Please look for our Maintenance Notification Emails. Please note, the morning after a promotion to the system you may see some temporary slowness when first logging into your account. This will clear up quickly as your system takes in the new updates.
Need More Assistance?
Use the chat bubble on our site here
Phone: 636-220-4363 Ext #1