- Custom Job Status
- Search AR by Invoice number
- Generate Invoice along with Statements
- Send invoice where no email is on file.
- Automating Job Status on PO
Custom Job Status
You can add new job status and then associate this status to any job. By default ServiceWorks has few in-built status, which can’t edit or remove. Other than these key status you can add any number of your own status.
Go to Configuration->Job Settings -> Custom Job Status
Add status name, pick a color and upload the icon for your status. Then Save. That’s it , your new status will be available in the edit job page. In the example above “Pause Billing” has been added as a new status.
Note: These status will not be available for New Job creation. As all newly created job will have to be Unassigned or Scheduled and these are reserved status. When a job is created you can change their status to whatever you want.
Item Received Report: You can see details of items you received between a date range. You can see warehouse name, Grn Number, Order Date, PO Number, Distributor Order Number, Distributor name, Receive Date, Order Status, Item Number, Item Description, quantity received, total item ordered.
Stock Valuation Report: You can see details of your inventory stock. You can see on hand quantity, average cost, total value, bin location, inventory location, Brand, Make, Item number, description, Product Family and Product Detail.
Inventory By Location: You can search and see all items for a particular location. You can see on hand quantity, average cost, total value, bin location, inventory location, Brand, Make, Item number, description, Product Family and Product Detail.
Sales analysis Report: You can see all the items sales made through POS in this report. You can search by Date Range, Invoice Type, Salesman, Brand/Make, Item Type. You will get a report showing you type of sale, Name, Address of customer, Invoice Number, Brand/Make, Item number, Serial Number, Cost, Price, Discount, Sell Date, Salesman, Location, Product.
Customer Email Report: This reports gives you all the email address of your customers. You can generate this report and export in csv and use it for any email marketing campaign software you use.
Search AR by Invoice Number
The Customer AR now has two more search field, Ticket Number and Invoice Number. You can pull up an AR searching by job number or POS number. It makes your life much easier.
Generate Invoice along with Statements
When yo are running monthly statements, it will now add the relevant invoices with your statement as well.
For example: This customer has the multiple due invoices in a given period then when you run the monthly statements, it will pull up the statement cover page where all the invoices will be listed and the next pages will be the invoices of that list.
Automating Job Status on Purchase Order
This is the workflow ServiceWorks supports now.
- Unassigned: You created a job – Unassigned
- Scheduled: You assigned technicians to a job
- In Process: You have started the job by clicking enroute/arrived from app or website.
- Rescheduled: You have rescheduled the job for a different date
- On Hold: You manually change the status to On Hold because the parts you need hasn’t arrived yet.
- Ready To Be Rescheduled: When ALL the requested parts for the job has been received, the job status will automatically change to Ready To Be Rescheduled.
- BO Order: When ALL the requested parts has been ordered through integrated Marcone API, the status will change to BO Order when
- BO Receive: When ALL the requested parts has been received through integrated Marcone API, the status will change to BO Receive.
- Order Cancelled: When requested parts has been ordered though Marcone API, but somehow it was canceled from Marcone side, the job will change its status to Order Cancelled.
- Dispatch: You manually set this status when you want the jobs to be visible to techs when it is dispatched and not scheduled.
- Cancel: You manually set this status to cancel when you are cancelling a job. You can’t cancel a completed job.
When you create a purchase order for items related to a job from Marcone then the job status will be marked automatically depending on what ServiceWorks receive from Marcone. You need to put the job On Hold manually, then you need to visit Purchase Order page or Receive PO page to receive the latest status. When the status is received from Marcone, the job status will be update to Ready to Be Rescheduled.