When you go to the top menu Customer -> Customers A/R you will land onto this page. This page will have listing of all your customers account receivables and show the payment due for every customer.
You can search the Customer list by phone, email, name and
- You can process payment by clicking the Payment link on the customer row.
- Next you need to select all the invoice you want to process- this will automatically update the Total to Pay on the top left.
- You can add discount at this time.
- You can change the amount to pay on the invoice row.
- You can filter the rows for Invoice or Credits by clicking the link on left under label.
- When all selected and entered to your content then click Proceed To payment
- We accept payment by Cash, Check and Credit Card. Enter the necessary information for each pay type and click the Save button.
- The processing of the payment will reduce the due amount. And if there is no due amount the row will drop off from the Customer A/R grid page.
When you go to the top menu Customer -> Statement you will land onto this page. This page will have listing of all your customers statement.
You can generate monthly statements and send these via
emails. If your customers are late in payment then it will automatically add
finance charge to the statements based on the invoice date.